Met Éireann have issued a Weather Advisory for Munster, which is valid from 21:00 Fri, 30-Oct-2020 to 18:00 Mon, 02-Nov-2020.
- Forecasters are warning that very unsettled weather will occur over the Halloween weekend as a series of vigorous Atlantic weather systems pass close to Ireland
- Spells of heavy rain will lead to surface and river flooding
- Very windy/stormy at times with some severe and damaging gusts possible
- Some coastal flooding possible also due to the combination of low pressure, high tides and onshore winds
- Very high seas.
- Please consult your county warnings from Met Éireann on a day to day basis https://www.met.ie/warnings/today
Issued/Updated: 09:00 Thursday 29/10/2020
Valid: 21:00 Friday 30/10/2020 to 18:00 Monday 02/11/2020
Want to get €5, absolutely free? Sign up to the ‘Smart’ Debit Card – Curve today, and earn a fiver on us! Find out more here.