NOTE: This is a voluntary position.
We’re looking for another voluntary administrator with an interest in social media, traffic and travel to join our team of 6 other administrators. Ideally, we’re looking for someone with a passion for writing and journalism but its not necessary. If you love helping others, and researching topics such as traffic, travel or safety related issues then we want to hear from you.
We want someone who is friendly, outgoing and professional to help run our page on a day to day basis.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answering private messages from the public.
- Posting updates on Traffic, Travel and Safety Concerns.
- Keeping an eye on other social media outlets (e.g. Twitter, Facebook and the news outlets) for relevant topics.
- Replying to comments on the Cork Safety Alerts Facebook Page.
- Replying to comments on posts.
- Deleting / removing posts as necessary that violate any laws / regulations or that may defamatory or derogatory.
- Researching topics of interest to our followers, and posting that topic to create a discussion with the public.
Remember; Cork Safety Alerts is a voluntary run social media group that receives no funding from any business or state agency. All the administrators on our page are volunteers.
Please tell us why you feel that you would be a great administrator for Cork Safety Alerts, and don’t forget to include any other experience that you have in the same field. Experience of course, is not necessary.