We’re looking for another administrator to join our team, providing Traffic, Travel and Safety related news to our large following on Facebook, Twitter and Mobile Apps.
NOTE: This is a voluntary position.
We’re looking for another voluntary administrator with an interest in social media, and journalism to join our team of administrators. Ideally, we’re looking for someone with a passion for writing and journalism but its not necessary. If you love helping others, and researching topics such as traffic, travel or safety related news then we want to hear from you.
We want someone who is friendly, outgoing and professional to help run our page on a day to day basis.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answering private messages sent to our Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Posting updates on Traffic, Travel and Safety related news.
- Publishing information relayed by the Garda Press Office that is provided to us via email.
- Replying to Comments / Tweets and Messages on the Cork Safety Alerts social channels including Facebook, Twitter and from our Mobile Apps.
- Replying to comments on posts.
- Researching topics of interest to our followers that open an engagement with our followers.
Cork Safety Alerts is voluntary run that receives no funding from any business or state agency. All the administrators on our page are volunteers, and are unpaid.
Please tell us why you feel that you would be a great administrator for Cork Safety Alerts, and don’t forget to include any other relevant experience that you have in the same field. Experience of course, is not necessary.