WEATHER WARNING: Status Yellow – High Temperatures.
Met Eireann have issued a status YELLOW weather warning for “High Temperatures” nationwide tomorrow. Forecasters are saying it may be hottest day of the year.
- Temperatures of over 27°C expected in many areas on Tuesday, 19th July.
Issued: Monday 18 July 2016 10:00
- Be sure to put suncream all over your body. Don’t skip ears, nose, shoulders or lips.
- Use suncream every two hours, even if you’re in the shade. Also, reapply after you take a dip in a pool or swim in the sea.
- Always use factor 30 or higher suncream for kids, and keep infants out of the sun.
- Remember that UV rays can go through clouds, meaning you need to be careful even with cloud coverage.