- In order to receive push notifications for alerts, you first need to upgrade to a premium subscription via the ‘My Locations’ page, and by clicking on the padlock or by heading to the My Profile > Subcription Settings page.
- Once subscribed to Premium, you’ll get access to the ‘My Locations’ page where you will have the ability to set custom filters via a dropdown for the areas you would like push notifications for.
- Only then will you begin to receive push notifications for those areas.
Try premium for 7 days, absolutely free – with no obligation to purchase a subscription! Subscribe through the app.
What about free accounts?
- We’ll always provide free updates! The ‘Feed’ page, gives a live stream of alerts that we send out via our Facebook Page.
- Limited notifications are sent for these alerts – you need a premium account to recieve filtered alerts for your area.
- You will receive push alerts for Weather Warnings, Missing Person and other important safety notices on Free Accounts.