Precautionary gritting starting at 23:00 tonight as freezing temperatures are expected overnight. Further monitoring of road conditions during the night.
- The South Ring Road (N40) as far as Ovens bridge.
- The M8 as far as the Fermoy toll plaza.
- The N25 as far as Junction 6 (Whitegate.)
- The N20 starting at The Commons Inn, as far as the Killarney roundabout.
- The N71 as far as the end of the dual carriageway, all routes start at the Dunkettle Interchange.
Information provided to us by Egis Lagan Services. Motorway Maintenance. These are only the roads maintained by Egis Lagan, other roads may be gritted by the relevant local authorities.
Have you donated to our GoFundMe to help develop an amazing Cork Safety Alerts Mobile App? Just click the logo below 🙂