German retailer Lidl have urged the public not to panic buy, and to remember the basics when shopping in their stores across the country.
In a statement on their Facebook Page, Lidl Ireland said:
- Sanitise your hands
- Maintain a social distance – keep 2m apart
- Use trolley/basket cleaning stations
- Respect priority hours for elderly & vulnerable, 9am to 11am daily
- Use contactless payment where possible
- Wear a mask
- Be patient with us – our staff are working extra hard
- Be responsible!
Want to get €5, absolutely free? Sign up to the ‘Smart’ Debit Card – Curve today, and earn a fiver on us! Find out more here.